Saturday 12 September 2020

More Cookies and a stare down!

Hello Stitching Friends!

The past week I've divided myself between crochet, knitting and cross stitching, so I haven't made as much stitching progress as I would like to. But two of my cross stitch projects have received some love. 

Cookies for Santa is such an enjoyable piece to work on and I've progressed from this....


...to this:

My other focus piece has been this snowy scene which I very much hope to finish before Xmas and so far so good! I went from this...


...to this!


I'm feeling unusually determined to finish this piece, so it's easy to grab it for awhile whenever I feel like some festive stitching.

Today I've decided to stick to cross stitch all day...except for when this little furbaby demands some attention of coursešŸ˜.

Stop that thing you're doing and give me some attention, please! 
I won't stop staring at you until you došŸ‘€!

That's betteeeeer!!!

Hope you have a nice weekend with plenty of time for crafts!

Annie

4 comments:

  1. I love your snowy Christmas scene, what pretty colours and I´m sure you will have it finished before Christmas - I haven´t even started on anything festive yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful progress on your wips!! And your furbaby is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Holiday stitching looks great and you made good progress too. Good luck with finishing the winter scene soon! That is if your little furry friend allows you to get in some stitches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress, despite having to give your furbabies attention! Cookies For Santa looks great on the sparkly fabric. :)

    ReplyDelete

Reading your lovely comments truly makes my day, so thank you!