Wednesday 7 October 2020

Christmas stitching

Hello Stitching Friends!

I've been meaning to write a post for several days, but I have so many various craft and Christmas gift projects on the go that it didn't seem as if I made any real cross stitch progress to share with you. An hour or two on a single cross stitch project isn't that much progress to show really, is it...?

The most exciting thing that has happened in my own cross stitch world is that an aquaintance gave me a Christmas cross stitch project that she didn't want...and I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it😍!!! As if I didn't have enough cross stitch projects on the go already😉...!


Of course I had to make a start at once...


....and I look forward to when I have more time to spend on this lovely Xmas picture! Which will most likely be after Xmas...

I'm also stitching various smaller Christmas projects... 


...which I have secret plans for.


Due to all the vet bills etc I'm really short of funds this year, and I'm desperately trying to think of new ways to turn my cross stitch pieces into Christmas gifts.


Sadly this is all the cross stitch progress I can show you for now. If only the days had more hours for crafting this time of the year🎄🎅🎁.

Stay safe💝, 

Annie

4 comments:

  1. More stitching hours a day would be very helpful! Let me know when you get that arranged ;) I love your new project; it is adorable. You can make all your Christmas smalls into ornaments for your friends as gifts. What ever you decide on I am sure they will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new project!! So very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress! It seems the new start binge didn't exactly put you off starting more! How many WIPs do you have now, or don't you keep track? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable piece, I'd want to start it straight away too!
    Stitching ornaments for others make a lovely gift, I should start making some now too.
    We just got an extra hour last night for the time change, but I haven't taken advantage of it yet!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your lovely comments truly makes my day, so thank you!