Tuesday 9 June 2020

A Xmas addition to Spring into Summer New Start Binge

Hello Stitching Friends❣

This weekend past I was really excited to start on my next project for the Spring into Summer New Start Binge which is hosted by TIFF and RACHEL! Make sure to check out their new starts too😀.
Anyway, my own start was a gorgeous Christmas project that I fell in love with as soon as I saw it. 

This is what the picture looked like after I had done some stitching on Saturday... 


A few more stitches was added on Sunday...


...and since I enjoyed working on this one so much I decided to carry on working on it yesterday too, and this is my progress up to this point...


Isn't it stunning?! I'm actually stitching this project on 11 count aida fabric which means that I have to use three threads and cannot use the loop start which is slightly annoying😞. However, thanks to the 11 count aida fabric it feels like the project is growing at a super speed so I guess it's not all bad news.
And by the way, in case you're curious about the finished project here's a little sneak peek for your pleasure..!

Chart from the Swedish brand Svarta Fåret

I also added some more stitches to Victorian Street Scene. This time I decided to work on a blue store front and these are the before...


...and after photos…


 Finally, I have to share a picture of my precious craft- and blog assistant who's always chilling out on the sofa next to me.


Good thing he doesn't have smelly paws😁😍.

Hope you find time for some stitching during the week ahead❤.

Annie

5 comments:

  1. I love the picture of your assistant!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful new start! It is going to be lovely! Your assistant sure looks comfy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made good progress on your new start which is lovely by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's so cute. Clearly waiting for some belly rubs. Great start on the new one, that's excellent! I love seeing Victoria grow too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely start, and great progress. Obviously your assistant doesn't get in the way too much! :)

    ReplyDelete

Reading your lovely comments truly makes my day, so thank you!