Thursday 29 October 2020

Progress on winter scene and a little snowglobe

 Hello Stitching Friends!

In the last couple of days I've done quite a bit of stitching. I can't show you everything (some secret Xmas projects), but I have spent some time on my current favorite Xmas project adding some little cones...
Thus I progressed from here...


...to here...


It feels as if I'm well on track to finish this before Xmas! 

I've continued working on some small Xmas projects, like this little snow globe designed by Emma Congdon from CrossStitcher magazine October 2020.


I had to improvise with the colours, but I'm reasonably happy with it. And once I had turned it into a little box I was even more happy.


As always my dogs are close by when I stitch. Either they steal my crafting spot when I take a break...


...or they make sure to keep a very close eye on me😂.


Take care and stay safe,

Annie

7 comments:

  1. Looking good! Do you reckon you'll have it finished by Christmas, or is that not your goal? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely planning to finish it for Xmas! I have a specific plan for it and really want to make it happen for Xmas this year

      Delete
  2. Your Christmas project is coming along nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your snow globe looks great! What cutie puppies! They certainly do know how to keep track of their humans; ours can't wait for someone to walk away from their chair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress and a beautiful finish for your globe.
    Your pups can be just like my kitties, always looking for the best seat in the house... yours! They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stitching! I love how you finished the snow globe onto the box. Clever!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your lovely comments truly makes my day, so thank you!